Monday, December 20, 2010

December Happenings!

This is my cute boy on the Sunday before Christmas! Is he seriously the cutest thing you've ever seen? I can't get enough, by a year you would think I wouldn't be this obsessed but I still am! Grandma Stephie got him some new church clothes for an early Christmas present and I couldn't resist a picture:)


Girls night out! When Aly is in town we HAVE to go to dinner! It was so fun to see these girls I miss them so much! Dinner and gossip with the girls, perfection! (oh yeah, no longer a blonde! It was a big decision for me!)


Co with Santa, I'm not sure he loved it but I was quick with the camera before he started crying!

And here's the best new family tradition! We went to Eden and had a sleigh ride to pick out a live Christmas tree! I LOVED it!! We were bundled up tight cuz it was freezing and snowing, but it was so much fun. Don't mind Brock haha he looks high but he's not!

Seriously, look at that face!

Birthday!! I am officially 24! We celebrated with both sides, but for some reason I don't have any pictures with my fam. But here are the cute one's from dinner with Brock's. We went to Roosters and Cohen ate all of grandma Netso's dinner and then started on Grandma Sue's haha! Here he is testing Grandma Sue's pasta..

What a cute fam:)

2 comments:

Netso said...

I love how Co is looking at the orb!!

{Kaitlyn} said...

Looks like you've been having tons of fun! Cohen is getting sooo big! I think I might have to look into that sleigh ride next year.