Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving and the Rockettes!

Thanksgiving is one of the best days of the year in my opinion. We had a great day. We started off at my parents NEW house! and we had some appetizers..mmm cheese balls and crab dip and diet coke! YUM!! Then we headed of to Brock's parents for dinner and the annual Turkey Bowl!

Have you ever seen so many cousins!!!! Cohen is a luck guy:)


Hard to believe that this was my FIRST year participating in the turkey bowl!! This is my 5th Thanksgiving with my new fam and I have never been! It was a blast!

The day after Thanksgiving we had a girls weekend! We stayed at the Marriott and went shopping and to the rockettes and to P.F. Chang's.. To sum up it was the PERFECT weekend! No kids, no nothin' .. just a credit card in hand and limitless shopping! Love it!

My mom loves the Rockettes, we gave her tickets for her birthday and she pretty much cried through the whole thing! She always wanted to be on, sadly she is too short:) But the show was awesome and the funnel cake was bomb!



I am so thankful for my family!! I know I say this a lot but they seriously are the best anyone could ask for. Seriously, I don't know how I lucked out with awesomeness on both sides! It was a great weekend!

1 comments:

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your family too, and we all need to get together. Love the dark hair Your lucky you can pull blone and dark off!