Thursday, January 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!

I know I say this on EVERY SINGLE post, but this boy is my favorite thing in the whole world. I think it's because I'm his momma or something:) But we had a fun-filled first birthday! Here are some cute pictures of the best baby boy in the world!
wakey-wakey!
birthday bubble bath!
hahaha he's crazy!


post-bath wandering the house in his birthday suite and superman cape


Picking out a big boy car seat..


festivities:)


Cohen's sweet Yankee's cake, thanks to dad!

He wasn't enthused about the presents but he made a haul!




Just eatin' cake!


Night-night in his new cowboy jammies to go with his rocking horse, ridin' cowboy, yeehaw!

Love him, can't believe he's already a year!! Where did the time go? He is our little pride and joy. He is crawling like crazy, no interest what-so-ever in walking. He speaks cohenese and we have yet to understand what he is saying but he jabbers like we can all day long! He is a good little sleeper and he grinds his 4 teeth like he's the most stressed a person could be. We love him so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!

7 comments:

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Wow Whit I can't believe he is 1 already. It seems like you just had him.
Looked like he had a GREAT first birthday. You guys did good he is a cute little guy!!

Mindi D said...

He is soo cute! I love the pic of him in the tub grinning his big teeth!!! SO cute!

Netso said...

happy Birthday little Man :*

Crystal said...

He's 1 what? That went so fast! He sure is a cute little guy! I love your dark hair by they way! I'm way impressed with your festivities for his b-day - your decorations with his pictures up were so cute! You have a knack for that event planning :)

alyson said...

Happy birthday Cohen boy! Oh my gosh I love those pictures of him in the bath, hilarious! He is so cute, I really can't believe he's 1.

Whitney said...

He sure is a cute little kid! Happy Birthday Cohen!

Whitney said...

He sure is a cute little kid! Happy Birthday Cohen!