Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update..

I know it's been forever since I updated, we are just having so much fun at home I don't ever think about the blog. But here are some over-due pictures of what we've been up to lately..

Cohen is getting so big! I can't believe he is already almost 6 weeks old. At his 2 week appointment (it was forever ago, I know) the doctor took his measurements and he is pretty much average across the board. Haha just like mom and dad! He is so much fun. Here's some more recent pictures of him.

FIRST BATH:
He really really hated his first bath! He LOVES them now but I don't think he knew what was coming. Haha I love the picture where he's sneezing, it's hilarious!



I don't know how we got so lucky with this perfect baby, but he is freakin hilarious and he makes us laugh all day long. He already has the biggest personality. He has had some of these expressions since he was born. The scowl and the one I don't have a name for are Cohen originals. He has always done them and them make me laugh.
THE MANY FACES OF COHEN:
The Scowl

The Yawn
Big Grin

I dunno... but this is my very favorite face he makes

Sleeping smile:)

BIRTHDAY BOY:
My cute cute nephew Tyson had his very first birthday on February 8th.. I'm behind I know. but we just wanted to wish him a happy birthday! He had the cutest party. Kylee made him an Elmo cake and we all got homemade party hats. It was so cute! (Sorry Ky I ripped off somde of these pics from your blog)



He is so stinkin cute! He didn't know what to do with the candle or with the cake. He starred at the cake for every and finally Kylee cut it open to at least get a picture and he decided to try a piece. He still didn't dig in, he picked at it for a second and then he wanted to play with his ball that he got for his birthday. He is so funny!

and of course... a picture of Cohen. Here he is in his party hat!

Well that's pretty much life right now. I have so much more I could add but I won't overload my computer today! I promise I will be a better updater...

11 comments:

Trent and Tiff said...

Those pictures are adorable!! You are so good that you managed to get all of those faces on camera!! I am excited for lunch next week!

Mindi D said...

I was so happy to see you updated!! That picture of him sneezing is hilarious cause you can't tell he's sneezing, when i first looked it was like 'ahhhh the tub is scary!!' Then i read he was sneezing! Ha ha i am laughing out loud right now! I love it! He is so stinkin cute!! 6 weeks already??? NO!!

Unknown said...

Oh Whit he is adorable!! I love his smile! He is a special little guy! Great job! (you too Brock)

Luke and Kenz said...

Oh my, I love his face!! He is so freakin cute!

The Shegrud Family said...

What a CUTIE!! He is absolutely adorable!! We miss you like crazy here!! It's time for another lunch date!

{Kaitlyn} said...

YEAH for updates. I miss you, and it's so fun to see what you and lil' Cohen are up to! Fun, fun!

Netso said...

So the one of him smiling is the CUTEST thing ever!!!!! Love this boy!!!!

Crystal said...

You're right - he is adorable! And I LOVE his smile and his face that you don't know what to name it! :) I can't believe he's already 6 weeks! My last trips to Utah have been hectic and fast - so next time I'm going to try to make sure I come visit! I bet you're such a good mom!

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

Oh he is a pretty handsome little man, whit I want to see pictures of your nursery or even come by and see it I need cute ideas and Kallee and ann keep telling me how cute yours is.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, I love his little smile!!! I can't believe you caught that on camera.

Whitney said...

Cute!