Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cohen's Nursery

Haylee this is for you (if you can't tell what it looks like you are welcome to come over anytime!) I totally forgot to post any pics of the nursery. It only got finished a few days before he was born so in the whirlwind I completely forgot. But here are some pics. It was hard to get really good ones because of the angle of the room, but at least you can tell what it looks like. I dont have any of his decorations up yet (I know, I'm slacking!) so it's pretty plain right now.... Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

Oh so cute I absolutely LOVE it. So I'm pretty sure mine is a boy but there just isn't very many cute boy bedding out there, where did you find yours? and did you guys add the bead board or was it already up?

Unknown said...

Your nursery is so cute!! I love it!!!

Mallory said...

love it! Stripes are terrible to prep for aren't they! I was so excited to do stripes in Landon's room but I don't think I'll be doing it again!