Saturday, October 11, 2008

NEW YORK & BOSTON!!

We just got back from NY and Boston and we had so much fun!! We went with Trent and Tiffany (I work with Tiff) and we saw just about everything. We stayed in the Waldorf Astoria and then we stayed in the Financial District across from Ground Zero. Then we went to Boston and stayed in the Theatre District. We saw The Lion King and Wicked on Broadway and we went across the bridge to Brooklyn. We shopped the heck out of 5th ave and we ate, ate, ate!!! It was the best trip ever!! Here are some pics...

4 comments:

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Hey Whit, I am glad you found my blog and left a comment. Your trip look's so much fun. It is always nice to get away. Travel alot right now cause once you have kids it kinda of stops! : )

Mallory said...

Hi Whit! I'm glad you and Kylee have a blog! It's fun to keep in touch this way. Your trip sounds so nice. Tell your family hi for me!

Mallory said...

Hi Itnie! :) -that always makes me smile- I'm making my blog private, so can I get your email address? either email it to me at nsteele3@hotmail.com or leave a comment on my blog.

Sunnee said...

I just wanted to tell you Thanksgiving so so awesome you guys are the best we love coming to your house and your turkey rocked I can't wait for you to post the pictures of the super large rolls we made people will be hiring us to bake their rolls for them.Ha Ha :)