Saturday, October 11, 2008

5th Ave. My Mecca!! Oh yeah, and I thnk that's like the President or something in that car...

David Blaine hanging upside down in Central Park. He's a big fat fake!! He totally stood up and ate and went to the bathroom for like an hour. What the heck?!


Wall Street. Brock's Mecca!

We are the worst tourists, this is as close as we got to the Statue of Liberty.

That's right, it's the boathouse from 27 dresses in Central Park!
Ok, seriously the best thing ever!
YUM!!! Serendipity frozen hot chocolate is the best thing EVER!!!
This is Harvard Square. It was pretty, but I wish we could have stayed longer. There was a hurricane coming so we had to get the heck out!

Here's the Cheer's Bar in Boston. We ate there, it was ok but disappoiting because it doesn't look the same inside as the TV show.

This is Boston Commons. It's just a huge park in the middle of the city. We LOVED this park!

This is the top of the Empire State Building at night, it's a little blurry, but Trent had an awesome camera so we were at least able to get a pic.
This is Times Square after we saw Wicked... I don't know why none of us are in this one...
Well that's our trip! We had so much fun with Trent and Tiff!!!

4 comments:

Mindi D said...

I'm just glad you decided to blog! That looks awesome, I am sooo jealous! I'm glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome trip! That is so fun you guys get to travel alot! Hope you don't mind I ran across your blog.

Julia said...

Wow! What a great trip! How do you rank staying at the Waldorf?! ;-) I'm glad you had such a fun time!

The Alvord Family said...

Your blog is so cute too your trip to New York looked like alot of fun. Thanks for letting us have your party at your house it was so cute.