Thursday, September 22, 2011

4 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 4 Weeks!!!

I can't even wait for this little girl to get here!  I know it would be the most boring post in the world, but I want to take a picture of everything I've bought for her and post it on my blog so you can see how cute she will be every day:) I've been a little out of the blogging world for a minute for two reasons.. 1) I couldn't get my blogs to post, they kept saving as drafts blah blah blah it was annoying! 2) I have been so busy on my summer projects which has been getting the kids rooms ready for new baby to arrive!  I have almost finished Cohen's new room and I'm waiting on a few more pieces for baby Girl's room, but for the most part they are finished. I kinda went a little crazy with the girl stuff at Swiss Days this year... (good thing Brock is forgiving!) but it will be worth it in the end!  I will post pictures as soon as they are done.  Co's bedding is going to be here till Christmas so it might be a little while, but they are turning out SO cute!! 

Anyways, news on baby: She is growing and growing and growing! Last week i went in for my appointment and he said I was a week ahead of what I thought so that was good! I'm not getting my hopes up though.. I'm sure she will make her appearance at the end of October. I'm getting so anxious and uncomfortable but more and more excited everyday!

Anyone who knows me knows I hate preg pictures of me and that is why none of them ever get posted, but this is a cute pic at about 8 months with all the sisters at swiss days...The other pictures are of my Coco transitioning from crib to big boy bed. Hahaha he is hilarious and every nap time is a new adventure, usually he sleeps on the floor right in front of the door. Night time is getting better, he is learning..



These were taken with my phone so they aren't the best, but look at that face!  Night #1 and SO EXCITED!

This is usually how he is laying when I check on him in the night..


And this is what our naptimes have turned into haha!


Love him!  I will try my best to get pics of the new rooms up and keep the blog updated as soon as she comes!!

3 comments:

{Kaitlyn} said...

I can't wait to see her room all finished. I just put the finishing touches on her gift and will stop by soon to visit. Cohen...what a cutie!

The Shegrud Family said...

Cohen is adorable!! And yay for you being a week ahead of what you thought!!! Oh, and also, I have no idea why you hate your prego pictures, cuz you are SO cute!!!

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

I am so excited for you! Make sure to post pictures of the rooms! 4 weeks is so soon!