Monday, September 13, 2010

San Juan, and I Don't Mean Puerto Rico!

We interupt this marriage to bring you... Hunting Season!! I can't believe it's this time of year already!! Brock lives for hunting season and I gotta say, I'm not a fan:) We've been married for 4 years now and I still don't love hunting haha. Needless to say, we took our family "vacation" this year to the mountains of San Juan for the opening weekend of the archery deer hunt. It was no cruise to the white sand beaches of San Juan, Puerto Rico, but we still had tons of fun! Here's some of my fav pics (mostly Cohen:))


The Famous Road Hunt



Chillin at the campsite getting Cohen addicted to Ding Dongs:)


Boys will be boys

Happy Campers

The whole reason for the vacation... our hunters!


Cohen stuck in jail, Crew thought he was at the petting zoo haha.
Mmm.. peas.
5 days + no shower = home sweet home!!
I like to give Brock a hard time about camping because it is definitely not my idea of a vacation but it ended up being really fun! Cohen can't wait to be hikin' with his dad in a few years.

1 comments:

Netso said...

We survived!!!! And if having a shower and A bathroom makes me high mantinence, then I'm guilty as charged!!!