Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yellowstone Partners

Brock recently left Zions Bank as a financial planner and joined Yellowstone Partners. It is a Wealth Management company out of Idaho Falls. He has an office in Sugar House and he's pretty much traveling the globe for appointments! We are so grateful to Yellowstone for the opportunity they presented us with. Brock is so ambitious and I know he will do great. He is always looking out for those people he can help with his success. I love him so much and I know he will do absolutely amazing in this new adventure. Good luck honey!!

5 comments:

Kylee and Skylar said...

Good Luck Brock!:)

Unknown said...

Good luck Brock! I love you and I know you will be successful!!

Mindi D said...

Yes he will!! He will do great :)

Netso said...

Brock achieves greatness in everything he does!! Just look as his wife and baby!!! :) he will do amazing. Thanks for being the great women behind him. Love you.

Raylynn said...

Hey Whitnie! I found your blog on FB! Give my BEST regards and congrats to Brock on his new career! I'm sure he's doing great. I'm much happier away from Zions and hope that he is too. Your little guy is so adorable! Life is very good I can tell. Take care!