Thursday, September 24, 2009

CRIB!!

We are pretty much the slowest people on the planet when it comes to preparing for Baby Bowden to come. I don't know why it's taking us so long because those of you who know me know I am generally the most impatient person on the planet. But for some reason we have done absolutely nothing to prepare. However, last night we had a milestone!!!! Sunnee came over and convinced us that we needed to get the crib set up because we don't have near as much time as we think. Haha I think she just wanted to see it out of the box! Anyways... here's a few step in the crib-putting-together process.

FINISHED PRODUCT...

8 comments:

Sunnee said...

That turned out sooo cute I love it!! Now Cohen will have somewhere to sleep thanks to me...haha

Mindi D said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see him in it!!

Kylee and Skylar said...

It is soooo cute! I love it. What do ya know Brock is handy after all:) I love your new background. Where did you get it?

Luke and Kenz said...

Love the crib, It's stinkin cute! Holy cow, you're getting so close!

PReCioUs CaRGo said...

dont worry this is just katie lukes sister and I love your crib mine is the same but black they are good ones and when you get the crib all the excitement starts yay! congrats...

Unknown said...

Good job Brock!! and Whitnie!! I am impressed! Yea it won't be long now! Love you both!

Netso said...

I'm sooooo excited!!!! I can't wait to go wake up the baby that is sleeping in that crib :) 110 days Sounds pretty soon hu?? I'm excited!!!

Crystal said...

Crib looks great! And no, you're not slow, we didn't get matthew a crib til he was 1 month old (but that was because we didn't want to have to take it down to move it). We also didn't get a carseat til the week before he was due... hopefully you'll be sooner than that! Oh, and boys are still the best! you're gonna love it (besides the sleepless nights at first)