Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NEWS...

Ok, this news has been a little overdue and I know there have been people waiting for this post, but since I'm so weird and paranoid I have been putting it off. But we had a doctor's appointment yesterday and it looks like all is well, so I decided it's about time! Our biggest news ever... we are having a BABY!! YAY!! I had an appointment yesterday and we should be able to tell what it is at our next appointment in August, but there is a chance we will have to wait until September. We are so excited!! There are a few of you that are close to us that know how long Brock and I have been wanting to be parents. It's been a long sucky road, but it finally happened!! I just have to say sorry to the friends I went out with a couple weeks ago, I wish I could have told you in person that night haha but our families didn't know yet so I couldn't spill the beans. We will be expecting our miracle in January and we are so EXCITED!!!

17 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, congratulations!! That's so exciting, maybe you'll have the new years baby! :]

Patrice Pedersen said...

Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you!

Lindsey said...

YEAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How are you feeling? You are only a month behind me. We can fat and pregnant together. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Mindi D said...

I can't even wait to see the little bundle of joy!! ..or maybe I can't wait to see Brock as a dad!! Ha ha He will be awesome, you both will! Congrats congrats congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! Having a little one is the best!!! You are going to love it!

Rachel Lacy said...

Congratulations! You are going to be such a great mom!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Congrats again guys!! It is SO exciting. It was good to see you guys.

The Medsker Family said...

Hey Guys! That is so exciting! I am grinning all over. It could not have happened to anybody better.

Have a fun time!!!

kassie said...

Whit, Im so happy for you!

Netso said...

Prayers are answered... Miracles do happen.... We love you and can't wait for little baby Bowden.
You guys will be great parents. Love you both, or I mean, love you THREE!!!!

twood28 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trent and Tiff said...

We are so freaking happy for you guys!! We can be stay at home moms together!! Please let us know if you need anything!!

alyson said...

Yay you guys that's so awesome! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Em said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! We can be preggers together!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Love ya lots!

Crystal said...

WHITNIE!!!! I'm so excited!!! After leaving dinner with you, I was just hoping that you would be able to have a baby soon! I'm SOOOO excited for you!! Have you been sick at all? I sure hope not! You looked great when I saw you! Oh yeay! I'm excited to hear what you are having! CONGRATS!!

C and MC said...

Congratulations Whitnie. Pregnancy is so fun, I am so excited for you.