Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crew Baby

So, I haven't blogged about new baby Crew yet! I'm about two months late. I'm sorry Sunnee!! Here he is, the cutest baby ever! He was born on October 6th and he's about tripled in size since he was born. He's a little chub! Here's some pics of possibly the cutest baby EVER!!

We love baby Crew and his little sweetness. He's just started to smile and laugh. There's nothing cuter that that! He looks like Tommy Boy when he starts to laugh, he's so stinkin cute.

4 comments:

Mindi D said...

He is soo Tommy Boy, I love him!

Sunnee said...

That is so cute!!Crew lovvvves you guys too!!(He always says you guys are the fav.shhhhh don't tell anyone Ha Ha!!)

Netso said...

What??? I thought I was the favorite! You think I can hear a blog??? Grandmas can hear everything especially when they find out they aren't the Fav!!!!

Netso said...

He looks just like Brock in the picture were Brock is holding him! Does that mean Brock looks like Tommy Boy too when he laughs???